October 4 - 6, 2019
Competition for the recreational & intermediate teams ages 7U - 14U
2019 Locations - To Be Announced
Check in at referee HQ each day of competition to receive official competition game cards.
- Gates South - referee HQ located near the large trees/picnic area near the pedestrian bridge.
- Stenger Complex - check in at the main PAVILION in the middle of the complex on the map
- Aurora Sports Park - check in on the West side of the complex near the main concession area (under the W)
Rules of Competition
PTW On Site Tournament Staff
- Game cards with the approved competition roster will be given to the referee at check in. If any team roster is not printed on the game cards the team must have a back up - player passes and or color version of their printed roster from GotSoccer. Any question about player eligibility - please contact referee HQ so we can contact competition authorities.
- CSA Standards/Rules for 9U - 19U Small-Sided Games
- Championship Games
ENJOY THE GAMES! HAVE FUN!