Colorado Soccer Association Adult State Cup
Next Competition will play in the Spring of 2020
Provide availability in GameOfficials PTW Group 1059
Games are full length 2 x 45 minutes
- suitable for upgrade game count
- suitable for maintenance & upgrade assessments
CSA Information Provided to the Teams
- Rosters are printed on the game cards which the referee will have and use to check in teams along with passes. The printed are rosters are FROZEN
- You must supply player/coaches USASA affiliation pass with picture. Players/Coaches not listed on the roster will not be allowed to play nor on the team sideline.
- Only 18 can be suited to play
- Spectators and those not on the roster will not be permitted on the team sideline.
- 7 subs no re-entry rule applies. Substitution cards will be handed to each team prior to the game.
- Games kick off at 4:00 PM at Long Lake (field map attached)
- Sidelines please pick up after yourselves
- There will be a trainer on location
- 2 x 45 with a 10 minute halftime
- Point reduction for any coach dismissal
- Each team is required to bring a light and dark set of jerseys in case of conflicting uniform colors. Each player must have a number.
- Each team needs to supply the referee with a game ball
- No protests will be considered.
- No Alcohol, no drugs, no smoking and no pets will be permitted
- Scores will be updated by Sunday at 9:00 AM Scores and Standings