- Log in - GameOfficials.net. Review final schedule, print for reference, or have available electronically during game day.
- Check your referee bag - have everything you need?
- Contact Official Sports Representative Lela Marcin for Uniforms/Equipment
- Text Lela
- Water! Suncreen! Cold weather gear, etc. Be Prepared!
- Driving directions - look up directions & maps in advance!
- Review rules of competition for the leagues you're officiating
- Review your crew names/know who you are working with
- Ready for your pre-game?
- Establish a technical area
- Plan accordingly to arrive early (30-45 minutes before kickoff) or communicate with the mentor about your ETA
- Leagues - go directly to assigned field #
- Tournaments - check in at designated location
- Remember to print rosters for amateur/adult leagues
Game Day Checklist for Success
Written on 03/09/2020