When the game is over... the final step for referees is to complete the game report in a timely manner. All final game scores and match incident reports must be entered accurately in After Games of GameOfficials.net within 24 hours of the game.
GameOfficials.net - After Games
ALL games must be reported in After Games!
- Log in to your GameOfficials.net account
- Use Change Identity as needed to make sure you are in the correct Assignor group where you received the game assignment
- After Games from the Main Menu
- Select the Correct date/date range from the drop down at the top of the page
- Click on the Game #
- Enter the final Game Score
- Do you have additional items to report? Misconduct, field conditions, send-off, weather, etc?
- Return to the After Game Page
- Click on Incident Report
- File an incident report for each item you need to report
- Reference the U.S. Soccer Report Codes for Cautionable & Sending Off Offenses if you are unsure what to select in the drop down.
- Standby Referee
- If you are scheduled as a standby referee and you were not added to a game during the standby assigned time you must enter a generic score of 99-99. No score in a standby game will generate score reminder notices to your email.
- No Show Teams
- If team(s) fail to show for a scheduled game and referees are present at the fields for the assignment the referees will be paid. You must enter a generic score of 99-99 and enter an Incident Report as "Other" and note that neither team showed to play.