Monday, March 23, 2020
League Return to Play date pushed to April 18, 2020.
March 12, 2020
Dear CSA Clubs,
With the ongoing concern of the COVID-19, we have followed the recommendations from USYS, US Soccer and many local authorities in making a determination for our CSA members.
It is CSA and our Board of Directors’ decision to suspend all sanctioned events beginning immediately
through March 23 . This shall include games and all training sessions.
We will be assessing the situation daily and giving reports to our clubs as more details are available. On March 24th, we will be sending out a new notice to either begin play or to continue suspension for another week. It is our goal to decide on a week by week basis, hoping to get back to play as soon as possible.
Also, at the is time CSA State Cup, President Cup and Centennial Cup are suspended; this includes the CO Select program.
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out.
Nate Shotts |
Chief Executive Officer
Colorado Soccer Association